Lee Myles’ Tire Protection Plan Saves Time And Money
We completely understand that tires are a rather pricey investment for your vehicle. So we want to offer something that not only helps you save some money in the long run but also helps protect your investment! Here at Lee Myles Auto Care, we offer a Tire Protection Plan with an extended limited warranty that is also accepted at other participating locations.
It’s more than just Road Hazard Coverage. The Lee Myles’ Tire Protection Plan not only provides tire repair or replacements (free or prorated), but also includes free tire inspections, free tire rotation to prevent issues and help your tires last!
Details Of Tire Replacement Coverage
- Any cut, impact or penetration on a tire which is deemed repairable by Lee Myles Auto Care & Transmissions will be repaired, remounted and rebalanced.
- Any cut impact or penetration on a tire which is deemed to be unrepairable will be replaced on a pro-rata basis, with a comparable tire (see “Miscellaneous”). No charge for remounting or rebalancing.
- After 1 year, the amount of credit due customer is determined by multiplying the current Lee Myles Auto Care & Transmissions retail price by the percentage of usable tread wear remaining at the time of adjustment.
- Example: A tire with original tread depth of 12/32 inch has a usable tread of 10/32 inch. Tires are considered worn out at 2/32 inch (where tread wear indicators begin to show). A tire returned for adjustment with 7/32 inch average remaining tread would receive a 50% credit or a new tire of equivalent price.
There is a $10.00 per tire surcharge for dual-wheel truck tires, any tire weighing 50lbs or more, any tire with a rim diameter of 18” or larger and any tire with an aspect ratio of 50 or less.
- Coverage ends when the tire is replaced or worn out (2/32 inch or less of tread remaining at any point on the tire).
- Plan is NOT transferable to other tires
- When a replacement tire is received, the owner must pay the difference between selling price and amount of credit received for damaged tire. Any applicable taxes and/or additional services ordered must be paid for separately.
- Any difference in the tire prices due to replacement of damaged tire with a more expensive product must be paid by the customer. If a less expensive tire is selected, the amount paid by the customer will be reduced.
- Any tire surrendered for credit will become the property of Lee Myles Auto Care & Transmissions.
Only at Participating Lee Myles centers (see reverse)
The following are not covered by this policy:
- Tires damaged due to improper inflation, overloading, accident, misapplication, misuse, fire and vandalism.
- Tires damaged due to mechanical condition of vehicle.
- Additional tires necessary to preserve matching tread-depth on AWD vehicles when single tire replacement is warranted.
- Tires used commercially, off-road, for racing, or showing signs of deliberate abuse.
- Loss of property other than the tire itself.
- Consequential damages
A comparable tire may be the same brand and type, or in the event the tire is no longer available at Lee Myles Auto Care & Transmissions – a tire of the same basic construction will be substituted. A new Tire Protection Policy may be purchased for any replacement tire at a cost based upon the tire’s current retail selling price.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other legal rights which vary from state to state.